Saturday, June 16, 2012

Outback Trip 2012!!

Well I couldn't be happier! This is the first day of 5 weeks Long Service Leave. Yay!!
Even better, it is time for another Outback 4WD trip. I have 4 days for last minute organising, grocery shopping and packing. Then off for another trip of a lifetime. The icing on the cake is that we'll have the wonderful company of friends and family this time, with a total of 4 vehicles and possibly a 5th for 1 section. We plan to show them why we love the Outback so much. I know that they will also become addicted.
There have been a few minor mods to the car such as improved storage in the rear (Col made drawers!), a tap (hand and electric pump) for our water tank, extra LED lighting strips and a switch panel. Col is so clever.
This is the planned trip...


This is my 3rd trip out there but I haven't been to Lake Eyre yet. It is about half full.
I can't believe how excited I am!!

Lisa also has a blog for this trip...

Lisa's Blog











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! Only 4 more sleeps as my kids would say. Looking forward to going on this trip with you Chez!!!